Monday, August 6, 2012

See ya next week!!

What a busy [& fun:)] weekend; we celebrated Nicki's grad/going away party & took a family trip to The Barn. I'd love to write a synopsis, including all the details, but to tell you the truth, I'm beat & need some R&R! I'd also like to say I'd fill you in later this week, but hear me loud & clear: This is my last week of class, EVER. Yes, I will officially conclude my college career, in regards to classes, and will be two weeks away from student teaching (about time). Consequently, if you need to find me, or wonder why I'm not posting any posts (I've been on such a roll lately!), I'll be on the couch studying from here until Friday morning (minus time spent at work:-P).

Take a peek of our weekend, find pics from Nicki's party here:)

- I will update the photo challenge after work on Monday, a little behind over here! -

See ya next week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment