Tuesday, July 31, 2012

crafTuesday

In keeping true to my attempted structure & formality with this blog, I introduce to you: crafTuesday. Each Tuesday, I'll share with you recent crafts (including renovations!) around this way, or share creative ideas of others.

It just so happens, Shaun has been a weekend warrior of the sorts & I'm proud to showcase some of his recent accomplishments (with the help of this dad, brothers & brother-in-laws I might add!)! But first, some before pics:

- Before: Looking in from the garage:


- Before: Looking in from the garage:


- After (still in progress!!!)

Yes, there's a lot of work ahead of us (crown, hardware, painting, antiquing, baseboards, etc...), but thus far, pretty impressive!


I love that Rudy made an appearance;)


Before I leave you this fine Tuesday morning, are you finding it hard to contain your excitement? Did you forget already??? The photo challenge starts TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment