Wednesday, July 25, 2012

let's feed the ducks




"Can we pleeeeease feed the ducks????" Wasn't this the same question you asked when visiting the Duck Pond? You remember the Duck Pond, right? The pretty little cementary that hosts a beautiful home for our fellow feathered friends, and of course boasts beautiful grounds for our loved ones? Well if you don't know, go visit. Go ahead, you can leave right now, this post will be here when you get back.

.....



.................


So how was the trip? The serenity and peace this place exudes is powerful & comforting; if you didn't make the drive over (like you should have!), here are some beautiful shots to hold you over before you go. 

Disclaimer:
A wide angle lens would have been best for this location, but unfortunately I only had my zoom on me (so I tried to make it work!).
 




















When finding the last shot, a smile spread across my face; welcoming it was;)

No comments:

Post a Comment