Tuesday, July 24, 2012

water-works

A new text came through:

     "Leaving now" 

 My reply?

     "SAME:-D"

I was meeting up with one of my friends to catch her [irresistibly cute!!!] son in action at the Riverfront, in downtown Cuyahoga Falls, and what a day it was: scorcher. Good thing there was plenty of water for this kiddo to run around in & stay cool;)

 
Professional; this boy knew what to do. As soon as he saw the camera, he was all smiles:)
 




 hahahaha, I love this one! He always made a point to find me (I TOLD YOU...he knew what he was doing;)):











 It was a hot day, but a fun one:-D


2 comments:

  1. Those are great! Looks like you are figuring out camera setting just fine :) now...how to get you over here for a photo shoot with your nieces and nephew...Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lis! I'm learning more & more each day, and even in review of these pics, there's so many things I wish I would have tried. I guess this means Jake, Zoey & Piper are up next;)

    ReplyDelete