Monday, July 16, 2012

splish-splash

The weekend really flew by, did it not? I mean, it always flies by, but this time more so than usual! Maybe it had something to do with the fact I started my last (and final!) class & I'm still acquainting myself with the new schedule? Who knows, but what I do know, I was utterly exhausted all weekend!! Honestly, I just never woke up Saturday morning. We made it over to Steve & Diane's for a pool party:


...but other than that, sheer exhaustion! I probably went to bed a little after 9pm & didn't wake up until a cool 13 hours later?!

& yes! The above shot was taken with the new lens:-D & no, I didn't really take any other shots...Well, I mean I took a ton, but was more less acclimating myself with the lens & varying camera settings. I'll have more, later;)


No comments:

Post a Comment